The Presmet/GKN Sinter Metals complex is located on 3-acres of land within Worcester’s Canal District area. The Presmet complex was constructed in 1910 and had been primarily used for a plethora of industrial uses, including a powdered-metal fabric...
Read More
Intended Uses: Medical, Retail, and Commercial   Site Description: The property is located at the new intersection of I-290, Rt 146, Cambridge Street, Millbury Street, and Quinsigamond Avenue.   Site Context: New Garden Park, Inc, a WBDC s...
Read More
Zoning: Office/Light Industrial with Campus Development Overlay   Potential Uses: R&D, Biotech, medical, pharmaceutical, physical, environmental manufacturing, educational, hotels and warehousing.   Site Description: Lot 7 is a 9.5 acre...
Read More
The Worcester Vocational High School (Voke) opened its doors in 1908 with one building along Salisbury Street. Over nearly 100 years, the Voke School expanded to include four parcels over a city block. In 2006, the Voke School moved to a new location...
Read More
In 2002, the Town of Shrewsbury acquired a 66-acre tract of land known as the Allen Farm, located on South Street and Route 20. The Town created a Flexible Development Overlay which would allow, in addition to the desired office and research developm...
Read More
CenTech Park East is a planned technology park located in the Town of Shrewsbury. The WBDC purchased 84-acres of surplus Grafton State Hospital land adjacent to the existing CenTech Park for the purposes of constructing an industrial park. The develo...
Read More
CenTech Park is a 121-acre technology park located in the Towns of Grafton and Shrewsbury. The WBDC acquired the land from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in 1994. Over 10 years the WBDC, in cooperation with the Towns of Grafton and Shrewsbury, as ...
Read More
Gateway Park is a 11-acre development located in Worcester’s North Main Street area. It is a starting point for the community’s biotechnology and life sciences industry which gives further opportunities to the Worcester science community....
Read More
Established in 1977, the 170-acre Airport Industrial Park was established adjacent to the Worcester Municipal Airport. The construction of the Park’s infrastructure was made possible by a $2.6 million Federal loan to the City of Worcester. In 1976,...
Read More
In 1967, the WBDC broke ground on a 17-acre site located on the eastern end of Goldstar Boulevard. The majority of sites located on this 17+ acre parcel were pre-sold, becoming home to a number of businesses relocating from Worcester’s downtown as ...
Read More
X
X